Re: no podcast 1 and no preview of episode 1

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:00:24 -0700

Well, if you have  only a days worth, you wouldn't have all that much to
lose, would you? Are you absolutely sure the number didn't get changed from
10 to 1 perhaps.  I know, I'm probably just picking at straws but dunno
what else to do.  You might temperarily change the retention to some
huge number and do some more test postings with and without audio
content to see how things behave for you.