Re: no podcast 1 and no preview of episode 1

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:38:43 -0800

My biography is now gone and the only thing left is my latest. So something is going on and I didn't touch anything. Thanks for the call Shane, I'm wondering if this is really a good idea. Cpannel andword press I guess don't get along. There are oinstructions to install word press in cpannel, but I saw it in fantastico so used that instead.

At 05:06 PM 12/6/2005, you wrote:

Hi all,
I just put a short audio thing up on my podcast. I'm using word press. I change the E-mail posting to put it to podcast. Then I went to the code amber podcast feed, and saw just my profile. When I edited the post, I thought I had seen something wrong in the HTML so fixed it and saved. Then the new podcast appeared but all I see is my profile and the code amber news and notes podcast which I just put up. I have word press and I only have it showing for I thought was 10 days, maybe 10 posts, I don't remember. If someone is using word press, can they contact me and help me out? Do I have to do everything by web? Is categories a good idea? What am I doing wrong? Inside the US or canada, they may call 866-824-7876 and follow the voice prompts. Thanks.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one