my podcast has been updated

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:51:47 -0700

I just want you to know that my podcast has been updated. You can check it out
at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan .
You can also listen to it over the phone. Dial 575-464-8621. While you are
listening to it over the phone you can press 1 to pause, 2 to rewinde, and 3 to
fastforward. You can also hit 4 to leave me a message. In my podcast, I talk
about what has happened to apple in relation to the blind comunity, I also
discuss what's happening in Boise radio, and the political debate. I will talk
to you later.