Re: links to the first 7 shane's rants podcasts are up

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:43:47 -0800

I have never had that problem in fact, I downloaded those 7 but haven't had a chance to listen to them as of yet. GBut when it was open, I could hit it and it works. I have my own ready for people to download at http://codeamber.wbby.us and http://codeamber.wbby.us/wp-rss2.php and it's waiting in cue. The only other way is to quit Juice and enter again and if checking when started is checked, should do wo. Have a good evening.

At 05:35 PM 12/18/2005, you wrote:

Hi all! I found that with the Juice receiver, I can't add any podcasts that didn't download! I used to press the f5 key when I settled on a podcast that I haven't download, but I don't think I can do that any more. What do I do?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>