[Blind Casting] Re: how to redownload a podcast

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:15:39 -0700

What I'm wondering, is if Ipodder can resume broken downloads.  Say the
file download quits after 3 hours of the Mosen Explosion show; I'd sure
hate to have to start all over again.  If I just change the subscription
status to new download, it would nice if Ipodder could pick up where it
left off like most FTP clients do.  Podcatchers use standard HTTP for
the transfer so I'm not sure what our options are.  I have a podcatcher
I wrote for linux and would like to be sure I could support resumption
of broken downloads if possible.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 03:40:14AM -0400, Larry Skutchan wrote:
> I think you can just delete it, then mark it to be downloaded again in the
> Subscriptions tab (I'm assuming you are using iPodder.)

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown