Re: how to podcast question, some random tutorials and references

  • From: "C Ayers" <blindsite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:05:57 -0600

Chris:
My webbsite is provided free by Earthlink.  I can only guess, after what you
told me, if has no RSS or XML designations.  I might have to do what you
suggested and sign up for one of those web services.  DARN!  I was getting
real expert at building sites with Earthlink.
Thanks again for your help.  Now back to square one.  In the mean time, if
you have any other ideas, let me know.  Thanks again and again.  Merry
Christmas.
Chuck

Chuck Ayers
Tulsa, Ok. USA