Re: finally up on PMN

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:03:13 -0700

Actually, I wish the list would get a bit more technical for my geeky
tastes:).

I know almost nothing about Flash and I suspect flash is being used to
play music on the PMN site.  I think waiting a week or so to give the
boys over there to obsorb my hour plus long show:) and then maybe follow
up nicely to see if they have any questions or new ideas.  The next time
I go up on the PMN, I think I'm gonna try and see if I can label those
two graphics I keep running into and add them permanently to my firefox
graphics dictionary for Window-Eyes.  That might yield interesting
results.  I might also pass a picture of this site or a URL to one of
the guys, Aaron Smith at GW Micro as he is kinda web accibility wizz; he
might have some suggestions or perhaps some ways to enhance WE.  Some of
the things you may have heard on my show were wild URL's that could be
masked with valid descriptive text; that should be a simple change to
the basic site or its scripts.

Yes Jerry, I heard your song tonight and it was fantastic!

I think I will move this on over to the list with a cc here.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown