Re: cheap mixers?

  • From: "Gary Schindler" <schinman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:03:44 -0500

the radio shack mixer has four slider volume controls. you can operate the mixer in monaural or stereo. you have four standard phone jacks in front and two sets of auxiliary left and right pairs in the back with audio output left and right in the back. there is a rocker switch in the upper right hand corner to switch between mono and stereo. you use a nine volt battery or adapter to power the thing.

if I were you, I would buy a better microphone instead of a mixer. see if IRTY has any of those jukebox microphones in stock with the battery preamp.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Spivey" <tspivey@xxxxxxxxxx>