[Blind Casting] Re: [blindcasting] Welcome to the new list everyone ...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:11:17 -0500

Well I say whatever gets the job done. As long as we all get our e-mail in a timely fashion and don't have trouble responding to it, then we'll all be ok.

At 02:59 PM 9/25/2005, you wrote:

Not to start an OS war, but I'm a die-hard unix lover.  As far as
servers go, I feel that unix (and /or linux) hosts a far better server
than windows ever could.  Unfortunately, windows is growing in server
popularity but I still think unix servers are better.  Unix servers are
open to all vendors where windows servers are locked to Microsoft!

Oh well, what ever.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!