Re: a good mic headset

  • From: "DAVID DE NOTARIS" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:12:28 -0500

is the mik stereo?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Guerra" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:54 PM
Subject: RE: a good mic headset

I also like the Logitech headset mic, which is a stereo headset with
adjustable mic which can be purchased at Radio shack

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Bishop Sent: March 18, 2006 11:39 AM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: a good mic headset

I liked the audio90 headset... BCT has a review of it if you want to hear
it.