Re: Yahoo VV--RE: where to get pod safe music

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:30:44 -0500

I heard remote assistance is hard to use with routers and the like, as they block all unrequested, incoming connections. It gets tricky if the services use a lot of ports, as do many of these and other services. Are there any services out there that do this cheap, as some of these sites require you to verify on every login.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monty Icenogle KD6CAE" <monty@xxxxxxxxxx>