RE: Where to buy iRiver?

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:27:48 -0400

Hi Kevin,

Not sure, but I found mine on Overstock.com  But now, I lost the battery
door, so I'm holding mine together with a rubber band. Anyone got an IRiver
IFP899 they're not using with a battery door they don't need? lol

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com <http://www.debbiehazelton.com/>

  _____