Re: Where is Everybody?

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:12:01 -0400

Well I'm still here, last I checked!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: RE: Where is Everybody?

Howdy, Steve. Well, I've wondered the same thing, but since you've managed
to get an email out here, I now know that the list is working. I was
seriuosly thinking of unsubscribing, but now I can stay here. I thought my
computer might be malfuncionting or something, since nobody has posted here
since the end of World War II or thereabouts. Thanks for your note.

Shane Jackson, Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ
Hoover, Alabama, USA
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)