RE: What Are Your Favorite Podcasting & RSS Related Software Tools & Utilities

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:48:11 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for asking..

Yes, I made a cdrom with quite a few software tools and resources.  For
instance, Juice, the Audio Shell id3 tag editor, trial versions of Goldwave;
Sound Forge, and Studio Recorder Beta, etc.  Also linked in a number of
podcast directories and other podcast sites.

Went through a demo of podcast directories, signing up for podcasts, and
Juice.

Perhaps the hardest thing to explain was finding the rss feed on a podcast
general web site, since this varies from site to site.

But it went well overall, about 20 people in attendance.

Thanks,
Mika
  _____