Warning - removal from the list if this continues

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:41:14 -0700

Mac, thank you so much for this message.  I am going to say this again, this
topic is now "off limits" and anyone that continues to post on the topic
will be removed from the list.  If you want to continue this then do it in
private emails or on your blog.  I have received a significant number of
people who have left the list due to this ongoing topic and I want this list
to return to its original intent, that being the support of podcasting.
Enough is enough everyone.

I am not trying to be mean or anything folks, I just want us to get back on
topic.

Sincerely,

Jeff Bishop
A sad list owner