Re: Virus Alert: BlackWorm (MyWife.d)

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 05:54:25 -0800

Security Alert: Stop the malicious BlackWorm from infecting your computerture,
never thought of it, I forgot to remove all the links and stuff, just wanted to
worn everyone.
thanks
sorry
---
"human rights, I've heard of them but I have yet to see them.."
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

~_skype:mouki2005
~_please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of adult
swim at the following link: http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks
  Don't you think that is kind of advertising for ZoneAlarm !!??