Re: Using WordPress To Create Podcasts

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 09:20:47 -0600

Hi Mark,
  I also use FeedBurner, and plan on setting the feed's address to my
blog's feed soon.
As for WordPress, my feed now appears to be working correctly, so I'm not sure what happened. I am curious about something, though. I've been to some WordPress blogs, and when I bring up the list of RSS feeds with Alt+J in Internet Explorer, I see two RSS feeds: one for posts, and one for comments. Also, the URL for the main feed is something like:
http://www.mysite.com/blog/feed/.
On the other hand, my blog, which I installed via HostMonster's Simple
Scripts feature, has four feeds. "RSS 2.0", "Atom 0.3", an RSS feed with my
blog's title, and a similar feed for the comments. Also, my RSS feed is:
http://www.ksapergia.net/podcast/?feed=rss2
I'm just wondering why I have more feeds than most other users of Wordpress do?
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.