Re: Tonight on "The Guerra Show"

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:05:24 -0500

Hey Mr. Itilian,
Cool you got your own show on ACBR now! Does this mean Marlina no longer exists
on Mainstream? Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.