Re: To Shane Jackson and others

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 01:13:49 -0600

Howdy, Lino. The old Gmail is still working, so try it again. As far as my mixer, I have a UB-8, and it's still a very fine tool for my very limited inexpensive studio. You might also check into some inexpensive Yamahas, as they might be slighly better. Thanks so much, and I hope this is helpful.

On Mar 8, 2008, at 10:42 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Hi bro Shane,
I think you are still on this list. It is very hard to get a hold of you these days via your G mail email. Anyway, I am interested in the mixer you use. The Baringer assuming you still have it. I run my own Shoutcast server now and when money and God permit, I want to buy it or something similar
that has buttons and/or slider knobs. linerec.dll needs to retire
eventually. Now here is my question to the rest of you. Do you really need another sound card to run any mixer? Again, mulla is tight. Thanks from your
brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx