To Shane Jackson and others

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:42:59 -0500

Hi bro Shane,
I think you are still on this list. It is very hard to get a hold of you
these days via your G mail email. Anyway, I am interested in the mixer you
use. The Baringer assuming you still have it. I run my own Shoutcast server
now and when money and God permit, I want to buy it or something similar
that has buttons and/or slider knobs. linerec.dll needs to retire
eventually. Now here is my question to the rest of you. Do you really need
another sound card to run any mixer? Again, mulla is tight. Thanks from your
brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx