Re: The idiot has been caught

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:59:40 -0500

It's this kind of quivering and quaking that gives crackers like this their
jollies. Be glad the guy is "behind bars" and hope for a trial and
conviction for crimes committed. Be on your guard, and pressure companies
who produce software you use to do the same. That's all you can do, but you
should do no less. It does no good to lie awake at night worrying about the
bogey man. In fact, it does a lot of harm because criminals and mischief
makers thrive on your fear.

On 4/30/06, Kevin Wassmer <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm just saying that he will get out of Prison and he very well could do this again or something like that. How many criminals do we know who get caught and after a few years or even a few years they are released and do the same thing again? I think it's great this person got caught. I am just saying look out. He might come at us again when we least expect it. Or he might have another friend who knows how to scoop email address and freeze eloquent, and so on.

--
Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.com
Hollywood On The Radio: http://hollywood.libsyn.com
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast: http://tracyhepburnpodcast.com

Member, Podcast Outlaws Network: http://www.podcastoutlaws.com