RE: The Latest Darcy and Holly Show

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:37:05 -0700

Darcy,

I also thought this show was particularly good, and the content was interesting. Wil send further feedback to you and Holly.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The Latest Darcy and Holly Show
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 00:25:04 -0600

Hi all. Earlier today Holly and I did another podcast. If you've never listened to our show before, or you haven't listened for a while, I hope you'll check this one out. Despite the fact that I think we were both in a bit of a weird mood, I think it came out really well.
As those of you who listen regularly know, we don't often talk about blindness related issues on our show. We did this time however, and we'd love to get some feedback from both blind and sighted listeners.
The web site for the show is http://www.darcyandholly.com. The feed address is http://feeds.feedburner.com/thedarcyandhollyshow.
Darcy