Re: TDS 23 is posted ...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:55:16 -0600

It's so nice to see The Desert Skies Podcast back in cproduction! It's always been one of my favorites!

At 09:21 PM 1/30/2006, you wrote:
Hello Everyone,

The Desert Skies Podcast episode 23 has been posted at:

http://www.tdspodcast.com

And at the feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDesertSkies

On this episode we cover:

* Godaddy hosting - is it good or isn't it.  I tell you the long story.

*  What should you look out for when purchasing a hosting provider?

*  A number of questions have come in in reference to blogging platforms.  I
briefly review the current options and give you my honest opinion on each.

*  We talk about the Google verification petition.

*  At the end of the podcast we hear a tribute for the January 28, 1986
Challenger disaster.

That is what is on this weeks edition of the podcast.

It is good to be back!!!

Jeff Bishop