Still Having Trouble Playing and Deleting Podcasts

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:47:20 -0700

Although I have read the online manual several times I'm still having trouble deleting episodes and downloading others.

I find that when I try to delete an episode I often land on the wrong episode or on a feed I don't want to delete.

Also, I find there are some episodes that just don't seem to be there, unless of course I am looking for the wrong episode number. For example, I'm still looking for Scott's ride in the British automobile; (can't think of the name right now.)

If anyone would be willing to talk me through, write me and maybe we can exchange phone numbers off list.

Thanks very much in advance.

Pam