Skype and Windows Media on the Cingular 8525 PDA and kind of memory Player on the

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:33:02 -0700

Hello Lists!

Now, I have the Cingular (ATT) 8525 PDA and want to play MP3's, radio stations,
and other music formats on it.  What is the real story?  What do I have to do
to make this device work properly and do what it is suppose to do.  I have
Mobile Speak Pocket on it too.  I heard the demonstrator on the Mobile Speak
Pocket and the Cingular 8525 play a radio station and music, but he never
mentioned anything about memory.  How do I add memory?  Do I just get a larger
flash card or what.

James Robinson