Shane's playtime is filling in for the wayne michaels oldies show, starting at 20:00UTC!

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'blind casting'" <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'internet radio'" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream ad'" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream madness'" <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'web audio'" <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'webaudio'" <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'winamp for the blind'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:56:19 -0500

Hello all;
It's my plesure to bring you two hours of oldies, and music from today, on
ACBRadio interactive, as I fil in for the wayne michaels oldies show!
Where is it at?
It's only on ACBRadio interactive!
http://interactive.acbradio.org

What time is it at?
It starts at 3PM eastern, that's 20:00UTC
Can I request songs, and if so, how?
What a weird question, but I'll answer it anyway, you most certainly can!
Requests are what make the show what it is!
The following means will get you to me live onair.
Msn and email:
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or if you want to search my music library anytime, and request from there,
go to:
http://broadcast.shaneD.net
And request away!
If you want, you can send in your requests early!
I hope to see you all there, only on ACBRadio interactive!
http://interactive.acbradio.org

Sincerely;
Shane Davidson