Second Mac Tutorial podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:46:29 -0500

Hello, all. I have just completed another short Mac tutorial podcast. This one concerns podcasting and Itunes. I hope you find it enjoyable and helpful. Go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/shaneslivejournal for the podcast feed with your favorite podcatcher. If you want the direct link to the file, it is http://www.shanejackson.net/Itunes_Podcasting.mp3 and for Mac users, that should automatically begin to play as soon as it loads. There are many more tutorials to come, and all feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728