Re: Rob's Place

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 05:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

Go to the subscriptions tab, you can do an ALT+V then choose
subscriptions. Then arrow down to Rob's Place in the list view,
then tab one time, - you will be in a new list view containing
his previous podcasts, arrow down to each show and press the
space bar on each podcast and you will hear for each "to
download" instead of "skip". Then do a ALT+T and choose Check
option. I can't remember if it is "check" or something a bit
different.

The download of the podcasts for Rob's Place begins. I do an
insert+ page down on the numpad with JAWS to hear the status of
the downloads.

Hope this helps.
Petro