RE: Recording with BrailleNote MPower

  • From: "Danielsen, Chris" <CDanielsen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:29:19 -0400

Kerri,

Thanks for the information.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kerri Regan
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:23 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Recording with BrailleNote MPower

Hi Chris, I do most of my recording for my podcast on the BN and don't use
an external microphone. Still, I've come out with pretty good quality
recordings by tweaking the record settings around a bit. Here are the
settings I use.
Default Input Source: internal mic
Sampling Frequency: 44.1 khz (high quality)
Bit Depth: 16 bits (high quality)
Record Button Input Source, internal mic
Internal Mic Recording Level: 6
Hope this helps, Kerri