Re: Recording with BrailleNote MPower

  • From: "DAVID DE NOTARIS" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 23:49:03 -0400

Chris,

If you want to get a good recording, I would use an external mike, I have used a $10 lapel mike from radioshack and though I did not make a pod cast from it, the sound quality was very good. You must raise/adjust the recording settings on the m-power to maximize sound quality.

I was told for $20 there is a company "big squid" I think that is the name, that sells an omni directional mike that works well.

Hope this helps.

DD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Danielsen, Chris" <CDanielsen@xxxxxxx>