Re: Recording Skype conversations

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:08:47 -0800

That's no problem Mike. Gizmo project will be discussed as part of Podcast 4 if I can get someone with me to do some call with me.

At 04:32 PM 3/30/2006, you wrote:

so sorry, that is someone's e-mail addie, so so so so so sorry, ment to post Gizmo project, wanted to know how it works.
thanks
again, so so so so so so so so so so sorry.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>