Re: Really cool podcast!!!

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:41:07 -0600

When pasting a feed into Ipoder, you need only press control-n. That will put you into the edit box for the feed.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Elmer Slentz" <eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Really cool podcast!!!
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 01:35:56 -0500

This is Elmer Slentz again. I neglected to mention, Melissa, that after you use control-V to paste the URL in, then press "tab" until you get to the "Save"button, and press "enter on that.
This should finish the process. Thanks.
Regards.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>