Re: Re: Fwd:WordPress installation on http://codeamber.wbby.us

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:39:09 -0700

Actually, the WP manual had an example in there and they used wget to do
it; wget is particularly good for scripting.  It comes back to me now.
It's been several weeks since I looked at any of this.  I will probably
be doing some more e-mail based postings to my blog this week so should
be able to get this all down.

Like I said in a separate message,  For apostrophes in e-mails to Word
Press, you have to double them up two apostrophes together come through
as a a single inside a string variable in SQL.  I'm not sure what would
happen with other special characters but as long as inside a quoted
string, they should be unharmed.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!