[Blind Casting] Query regarding ourmedia.org again

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:37:11 +1000

HI all.

Just wondering is there a way ourmedia.org can make the xml file for you so you can simply upload your mp3 files to ourmedia.org with the upload tool, it makes the xml file and you tell ipodder where to look for the xml content and the new podcast content will download using ipodder.

If this isn't possible and you have to use another provider for the xml content like feedburner or livejournal, is there a podcast service that will do everything for you.

A very good friend of mine is looking at starting his own podcast and I want to make setup and maintenance of his podcast as simple as it can be.

I'd preferably like a site where you setup an account and can use a tool that will upload your mp3 files then create the feed for you and you simply give out the relevant address for ipodder and that's it.

If this is all possible using ourmedia.org or another service, please let us all know.

Thanks all.