Re: Promo for Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition sought.

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:01:46 -0600

I'll play it on WTND-LP on my show The Talk Zone if you send it my way.

Don wrote:
*I would all so like you to send me a copy of your promo, and we will run it on the blind handy man show, and the blind like me shows.*
*We are brocasted on A C B radio and on many reading radio services, across the States and Canada. Send to *
*n5gbi@xxxxxxx <mailto:n5gbi@xxxxxxx>*
*Thanks in advance Don, P. S. I just went and signed the partition. Don *

    *From:* blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx