Re: Podsafe Music

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:49:45 -0700

You can if you download it and mix by hand. I've done that with a few of their tracks.

At 05:40 PM 4/23/2006, you wrote:

qI'm sure this comes up a lot on this list, but I'm looking for podsafe music. I use Gcast and garageband.com has a lot of music on their site but you can't actually download it to mix into your podcast, the only way you can have it in there if to add it to your playlist which I don't want to do. Has anyone had any luck with the Podsafe Music Network? Last I heard people had been having accessibility issues with that site. Also, do you have any podsafe music sources to reccomend? I know a lot of people use magnitunes but I tried going there and I think I got the web address wrong. Thanks in advance, Kerri
Check out my podcast's homepage at
<http://www.tabulas.com/~klfe>http://www.tabulas.com/~klfe

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support