Re: Podcaster News Network Launch Press Release

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:14:45 -0800

There you go!
That's exactly what I mean!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Podcaster News Network Launch Press Release

Hi Frank,

I have no problem with purchasing some protected content, such as mainstream audio books, but that is already recognized to be a closed distribution channel. What I am deadset against is the potential attempt to turn podcasts from an open format into a similarly restricted, less universal form.

My recommendation: subscribe to Audible for the books but stay away from the podcasting service at this time!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>