RE: Podcast 25 of Tech is now out

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:48:25 -0800

IE crashes when you go to http://technology.menvi.org which is the blog?
That's the first time I've heard that one.  Do you want the RSS feed, or the
direct URL to the current show?  I've hosted the blog for quite awhile and
this is the first time I've heard IE crashing when going to the web site.
Do you have firefox or have you tried rebooting since?   Anyone else having
issues?

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us
Check out my podcasts http://podcast.wbby.us