Re: Podcast 17.

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:20:58 -0400

Hi Shane. Thanks for doing that for us!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: Podcast 17.

Hello, all. The promised breakfast podcast is now up, and Ipodder just downloaded it for me. I always download the podcast so that I can make sure you all are able to get it, and from now on, I'll wait until I've downloaded it before I post to the list. You will enjoy this one. We go into the kitchen, and I show you how I make one of my morning meals. I trust that you will find it enjoyable and informative. All the best,

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Web site: http://www.shanejackson.net
Live Journal: http://livejournal.com/users/jack728