Podcast 15 is out!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:47:09 -0500

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile.  So much going on. But podcast is up.  Another interview
with licensed nutritionist Janet Cimorelli.  Do you know that high doses of
Vitamin D might actually be good for you?  And that Vitamin K is also good
for you?  Did you know that we can get it very easily from a source that's
often disregarded?

An talk given by Charlie Fox who represents a product called Kyolic might be
of interest. He says that Kyolic is better than the aspirin a day that
people often take.  He discusses that Kyolic can help with many health
issues.

I tell you how you can subscribe to my announcements E list, and about
upcoming classes on skype. And, how you can email me by writing to
podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The comment line is still
206-203-1332.

It's all there on podcast 15.
Download the show
http://www.debbiehazelton.com/debbiehazeltonpodcast15.mp3
Or paste
Feeds..feedburner.com/debbiehazelton'sblog
Into your pod catching software.

More to come soon!

Debbie Hazelton
Debbiehazelton.com