Podcast 1 is here!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:01:37 -0400

Yahoo!  I hope I'm giving you all the correct information.  Jeez I never
thought I'd get this first podcast done.

Well I didn't get everything right the first time with the Iriver but I
think the sound is still pretty ok.
The first one has some commentary about my work, some funny things that
happened to me last week, and an interview with licensed nutritionist Janet
Cimorelli. (I'll have to check the spelling of her last name.)
I think the feed is
http:feeds.feedburner.com/DebbiehazeltonsBlog
Or you can get the file at
http://www.debbiehazelton.com/debbiehazeltonpodcast1.mp3

Wow did Jonathan teach me a lot with Sound Forge.  Still tons to learn.  And
I have to go find some of the Pod Safe music, I know.

I think, I hope that's all correct! Lol.  Podcast 2 is already in the works
with a great interview I did yesterday on laughter therapy!
So keep laughing everyone!  It's one of the best things we've got going!

Oooo time to eat!  It's been a long labor! Lololol

Deb Hazelton