Re: PodOMatic

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:26:59 +0100

In the same ball park, I'm wondering whether anyone's tried Poderator at

http://www.poderator.com/

It seems that if you have podcasts recorded and wonder what to do next, they'll
help you out with web space and XML feeds and all the rest of it. It would be
good to get a first hand report about it, though.

Vince.