RE: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:33:29 -0500

Thanks Steve.  I found some music a close friend of mine said I could use,
her CD.  In the meantime,  I heard a couple of people refer to the music of
Andre Lewis?  Tried various ways to locate his site.  His style is a type
I'd love to use, some nice jazz.
Thanks.  I'll go back and reply to that message.

Debbie Hazelton