OTSDJ?, and digital mixers

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:51:02 -0600

Hello Richard and listers,

    Sorry for asking so many questions, but I need to ask what is OTSDJ? I
should also mention that I'm collecting this information for another one of
my Web projects which will contain information about audio streaming and
which hardware and software blind people are using for live streaming and
recording various events.

    While I'm at it I'd be curious to know which digital mixers folks have
used successfully for doing what I want to do. Is this bringing us back to
Boss and Roland, or are there other digital mixers blind folks can use
successfully. Thanks again for the feedback.

Peter Donahue