Re: OTSDJ?, and digital mixers

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:21:39 -0500

I use station playlist creator and studio.
Seems to work great for me.
I couldn't afford  the one you mention, so i went with a better priced one.
Payed 212 dollars here in the U.S
Verry jaws friendly and it don't take a long time to use either.
Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Berrier" <jerry.berrier@xxxxxxxxxxx>