New podcast uploaded.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:08:23 -0600

Hello, listeners to the BlindWorld Blog and Podcast, or anyone else interested. Today, I have uploaded a coffeecast, and I hope you enjoy it. THose of you who have been long-time listeners of mine will remember the old cooking and coffee casts that I used to do, and this is very nostalgic. Check it out at http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp for your podcatcher, or go to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com and download the show there. Alternatively, for Mac users or anyone else using Itunes, just do a search for BlindWorld Blog, with a space between BlindWorld and Blog. You should be able to add it to Itunes that way. Happy listening!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728