Re: New podcast concerning the new talking iPod Nano.

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:14:18 -0700

I've got a tech podcast as well that could be interested. While I haven't listened to it yet, that is a definite shift in my podcast. I'll see about getting it tonight to listen to. We'll definitely link your site in the show notes.

Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place. http://www.jaredrimer.net ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissie Cochrane" <chrissie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>