Re: New name, same freshness!

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:39:09 -0500

Windows xp
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 10:11 PM
Subject: RE: New name, same freshness!

What operating system are you using?

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Mader Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 8:03 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: New name, same freshness!

I tried to delete the ipodder folder, but that still isn't working right.
Its givving me this thing still about errors accuring to check the log file.
Jerry