New iPodder and Password Protected Podcasts

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

I have not downloaded the new iPodder yet but am interested in
knowing if the password protected podcasts feature is accessible
with a screen reader. I have JAWS 6 and soon JAWS 7.0 as soon as
I get the CD.

I am a subscriber to the Coast to Coast AM - Art Bell - and to
download the shows you pay a few bucks for the archives but they
also offer the archived shows as podcasts but they ask you to
install a podcatcher of their own and I do not want to do this.
So will the new iPodder do it for me. I would enter the feed
address and my user ID and password I have with Coast to Coast
AM membership.

Thank you.
Petro