New edition of the BLindWorld Blog and Podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:13:13 -0500

Hey, all. Yet again, it's time for another episode of the BlindWorld Blog and Podcast. Today, we switch gears a bit. We shift away from the Mac to do an unboxing of the Booksense from GW Micro. Our host, Buddy Brannan, takes us into the wonderful world of this new toy, and he has a blast while doing it. Also, check out the little intro!!! Buddy's daughter sounds so sweet, doesn't she? Isn't it good to have a laid-back and relaxed type of podcast for a change. Hope you all enjoy it! Go to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com and have fun! If you want to subscribe to the show, the feed is http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP or look for BlindWorld, that's one word, in the Itunes podcast directory.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728